Millions of travelers like you rely on TripAdvisor reviews when planning a trip. Reviews must be:
- Family-friendly - No profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language, or other content that is not appropriate for our community. Click here for more information.
- Written by actual travelers - We accept reviews that detail first-hand experiences with the facilities or services of an establishment. General discussion that does not detail a substantial experience will not be posted. Click here for more information.
- Relevant to other travelers - No content that is not relevant to trip planning and research. Click here for more information.
- Unique and Independent - You may write one review on any given accommodation, restaurant, or attraction per visit. Click here for more information.
- Original - No substantial quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) websites, e-mail correspondence, other reviews, etc.
- Non-commercial - No promotional material of any kind, including self-promotional URLs. We reserve the right to reject any URL, e-mail address, or phone number for any reason.
- Submitted for an appropriate property - Your review must be for an accommodation, restaurant, or attraction that meets our listing requirements.
- Age requirement - No reviews by children under the age of 13
- Valid e-mail address and standard e-mail etiquette:
- The e-mail address associated with your account must be correct; we may need to contact you if there is a problem with your review.
- No HTML tags and no excessive ALL CAPS, slang, or typographic symbols.
- Reviews should be written in proper local alphabet.
TripAdvisor reserves the right to remove a review or management response at any time for any reason. The reviews posted on TripAdvisor are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of TripAdvisor members and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or in management responses. We are not affiliated with any establishment listed or reviewed on this web site.